Tuesday 19 March 2013

Week 9

Unfortunately my photographer's mum is in hospital and so she has had to go home for the week and with it being the Easter holidays now I am struggling to find a replacement photographer or any new models, meaning that I am probably only going to manage to shoot the 4 main characters from the story as originally planned. With the struggle I have had booking studio space up until now and now this unavoidable set back it is not going to be possible to shoot any extra characters as discussed in a tutorial.
However my photographer will be back on Friday and so my Mr A.H shoot can go ahead as planned. I want to try and be more prepared for this shoot than I was for my last. I feel confident about the application of the makeup having done test shots at home and practicing the moustache a couple of times will be a big help.

No comments:

Post a Comment