Monday 25 March 2013

Week 10

Despite assuring me he would be around, my model for the character of Prospero The Enchanter has gone home for Easter meaning I had to give up my booked studio space yesterday and I will have to reschedule that shoot for one of the first days of the new term. Wednesday 10th April will be the last day I plan to shoot as I need to allow enough time for editing the images and putting my book together.
However, this Friday I will be shooting the character of Celia. This is the shoot I feel most confident about. I have now done 2 shoots so have a clearer idea of timings for hair and makeup (I have 3 separate makeup looks planned), lighting set up and shooting time. I have a really good aspiring professional model and have sought styling advice from Hepwright's Vintage store in Southampton for the costumes which I will collect on Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment