Tuesday 5 March 2013

Week 7

After my bad luck in regards to studio bookings, one of the other girls is having to give up her studio time this Thursday as her photographer cannot make it. So, I jumped at the opportunity to make use of the booking, got straight onto contacting my photographer and one of my models in the hope that they are both going to be available and luckily they are, so on Thursday I will be shooting the character of Marco with model James. I have already planned my makeup for each character shown on the face charts in my Week 6 post. Now with only a very short amount of time until my first shoot, I need to create moodboards to draw inspiration from and be able to show to my photographer and model on the day of the shoot to help them understand the character. I also need to read through my quotes and extracts on this character to gain a deeper understanding of the character so as to have an idea of what I want from my model by way of emotion and poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment