Friday 15 March 2013

Week 8

As I have no studio space booked for myself until the Easter break begins, this week I assisted Amy on a shoot she had going on using the space in Re:So in the Marlands shopping centre. She needed the extra help as she had 3 models, each of which had a lot of hair which would have to be curled and styled. My roles on the day included, helping to collect the lighting equipment, set up the space, curl the  model's hair and apply the foundation bases, leaving Amy to finish off each look. I stuck around for the whole day to be there incase I was needed for any touch ups, to try and keep the models comfortable when they were not shooting, as it was snowing all day and the large space in Re:So was freezing, and to help pack away at the end of the day. I really enjoyed seeing how somebody else's shoot was run and I was glad to help. It was fun to be there just to help with the hair and makeup with no pressure on myself as it was not my shoot. There are some brilliant images from the day and Amy felt that this was her best shoot so far, despite the freezing cold conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment