Sunday 17 March 2013

Progress Presentations

Progress presentations were supposed to be on Monday 11th but my tutor had to cancel and reschedule for Friday, which worked in my favour allowing me to assist Amy on her shoot and not miss out on my chance to gain feedback on my work so far before he 3 week Easter break.
This was my first opportunity to show my tutor the images from my first shoot and he said that I did not need to re-shoot it but he realised my lack of confidence in directing and could tell that I wasn't really sure what I wanted from my images. The things we discussed and my tasks to get back on track were as follows:


  • To bring historical and contextual research into my reflective journal
  • Pick out key themes from the imagery on my Pinterest board
  • Draw inspiration from films, theatre, music, magazines
  • Write a product list of products used to go with my face charts
  • Think more about composition of remaining shoots
  • Know what I want each page of my book to look like
  • Talk about what is successful about each of my page layout ideas
Over the Easter break I will continue with my planned shoots, taking my tutors advice, and get on to completing all the points on the above list.

No comments:

Post a Comment