Sunday 24 March 2013

Mr A.H- Shoot







This was a challenging shoot as the character is so mysterious I found it even harder to give direction for poses than I did in my last shoot. I am very pleased with how well my moustache has turned out and  it definitely helped to have done a test shoot of this character. I took on board what my tutor had said about composition of images and because the character is mysterious and strict and powerful we took a few shots with my photographer crouched on the ground to give the impression of the character being tall and important looming over people with his cane in hand. I really like this effect. We had quite a bit of trouble with the lighting of this shoot so they require a fair bit of editing unfortunately. Costume and props were sourced from various friends who just so happened to have everything we needed luckily to keep my budget down as it is the end of term and it is still 2 weeks before the next loan instalment.

No comments:

Post a Comment