Friday 29 March 2013

DISASTER 2

Day of location shoot.
Despite working extremely hard to overcome the set back from not being able to use my booked studio space, spending money on costume hire and trying to be as confident and prepared as possible, the morning of the shoot has arrived and my model has cancelled! I am at a loss as to what to do now, this is going to be a big set back for my project as I am going home to London on Sunday to do an internship at the Barbican until term begins again. My photographer and I have been frantically trying to find a replacement model but being such short notice and being Good Friday we have had no luck so far and it's not looking likely that we will find anyone. So now the only solution to this disaster of a shoot is to shoot this character in the studios on the 11th April when I am back from the Barbican. It could be very risky relying on this model again so for now I plan to give her the benefit of the doubt, but in the meantime I am going to get on to finding a backup model incase she lets us down again. Overall a very disappointing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment