Thursday 28 March 2013

Remaining Positive...

After talking over the plans for Friday with my photographer, she thinks it best to just get shots on location as the weather is forecast to be dry, although it will be very cold, (I will make sure to bring plenty of warm things for my model to wrap up in for moments when we are not shooting). I have cancelled the lighting kit that I had booked for hire. I am trying to remain positive about the situation, although I had imagined a certain look for my book that was to have all the shoots looking the same, with studio lighting and a plain black back drop, the feedback from my Major Project Proposal Report said not to rule out location shoots for narrative projects and it would be a shame to waste the day that both my photographer and model are available. So I have collected the costumes I have chosen to hire from Hepwright's and have organised with the owner of the bar Oasis, down near the Old Town, to use Oasis as our base for makeup touch ups and costume changes, ready to go ahead with what will probably be a very cold location shoot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment