Sunday 17 March 2013

I.T Support

Before the Easter break I went to find my I.T technician, Brent, for some last minute help with my page templates and photoshop. He showed me all I needed to know on Photoshop, mainly how to edit my images from my Marco shoot to straighten the bow tie in some of the photos.


At the moment I am still looking to get my book published with Blurb.com and one of the factors of that decision is because of their Adobe InDesign book creator templates. Brent has downloaded all of their templates and now passed them on to me.


I have Adobe photoshop on my own laptop but not InDesign, and I find it easier to work on Photoshop so Brent agreed that it made more sense for me to do the majority of the work on the programme I am most comfortable using so he created me my own page templates on Photoshop, the exact size of the Blurb InDesign page template. This will make creating my pages a lot easier for me and I will be able to work on it anytime on my own laptop instead of relying on lesson time and finding a Mac in the library.




No comments:

Post a Comment